- Rigid (91)
- Suspension (100)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Boost Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120mm to 130mm of travel. The boost 110mm spacing means your current wheels will likely bolt right in, and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tire lets you alter your setup for wherever you’re riding. The Three-Pack mounts handily hold extra water, camping gear, tools, tubes, and more. - 15mm thru-axle with 110mm Boost spacing - Post-style brake mount - 1.5" tapered carbon steerer - Two sets of Three-Pack mounts - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
With bigger bikes there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. And new this year is an E-MTB-focused option with mounting points for optional full or short fenders. All told, you might wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Offset: 44mm
- Performance-packed, featuring an updated 38mm chassis, now compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - Compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves - Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride - Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Own the mountain with the award-winning 36 Factory, featuring high- and low-speed rebound adjuster, improved compression damping and reduced friction for unmatched performance and adjustability. - Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes - FIT damper and FLOAT EVOL air spring - Low friction seals for improved performance - Lower Leg Bleeders and Bypass Channels - Floating axles for perfect alignment - Updated Crown Design saves up to 20 grams, and offers significant structural improvments
Own the mountain with the award-winning 36 Performance, featuring high- and low-speed rebound adjuster, improved compression damping and reduced friction for unmatched performance and adjustability. - Black anodized upper tubes - FIT damper and EVOL air spring - Low friction seals for improved performance - Lower Leg Bleeders and Bypass Channels - Floating axles for perfect alignment
$376.00 - $408.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency "trail chatter". Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a completely new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height. - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork's bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature - Includes premium short fender
The Firestarter carbon fork is made from high-modulus carbon fiber, built for all-terrain riding. Three-Pack mounts on each leg give you room for water or Anything Cages, and mid-blade mounts accommodate racks for panniers. This fork is light, tough, and ultra-versatile with the capacity to fit a wide range of tire sizes. - High modulus carbon fiber construction - Tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tube - 160mm minimum rotor size; 180mm maximum rotor size - Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks - Compatible with wheel sizes: 27.5+, 29", 29+, 700c - Dual sets of Three-Pack mounts on each fork leg for Anything Cages or water bottles - BOOST 110 x 15mm thru axle included - Front Axle Size: 15 x 135L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Internal routing for 110 BOOST dynamo hubs
WeThePeople's Battleship Fork is strong and technical with super thick investment cast dropouts that are designed to be the perfect partner for WTP's most popular frame. - Super short 24mm offset street fork - Invest cast dropouts and fork end, designed to work flawlessly with plastic pegs and hub guards - Incredibly strong design - 7075-T6 alloy top bolt, M24 thread - Tapered, triple butted fork blades - Integrated crown race, designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45-degree bearing
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible. - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - RockShox premium short fender included - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Riders have been asking for it, and Marzocchi heard the call and has proudly delivered. The new Z1 Coil builds on the legacy of the single-crown fork that started the revolution way back in the '90s – the O.G. Bomber Z1 Coil. Starting with the stout and proven 36mm chassis of the modern day Bomber Z1, the new Z1 Coil retains the renowned Grip damper but swaps out the air spring assembly for the most advanced coil spring system Marzocchi has ever made. At the heart of this new coil system is an ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (available in 4 spring rates to suit a wide range of riders) coupled with a noise management system for near silent performance, an integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control, and an external preload adjuster to dial in sag and firmness off the top. Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers. - Ultra-lightweight tempered silicon-chromium steel spring (Medium Spring included) - Noise management system for near silent performance - Integrated air assist for progressivity and bottom-out control - External preload adjuster to dial-in sag and firmness off the top - Travel can easily be changed in 10mm increments from 150-180mm (depending on wheel size) via included reconfigurable internal spacers - Additional springs sold separately to fine-tune and adjust for rider preference - Rake: 44mm
For all the ups, downs and to get you to everything in between. Lyrik Select combines an updated DebonAir air spring with the trusted Charger RC damper for unmatched trail control and precision. Maxima Plush fluid reduces friction, silences noise, and provides all-around lasting performance. Features: - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger RC damper featuring low speed compression adjust - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful and light, really light - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
$89.99 - $99.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
The ZEB is built with a stout, 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir spring with the performance of the Charger R damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - New, price point Charger R cartridge damper featuring an easy-to-adjust damper with just rebound adjustment - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
Competition drives innovation, and as cross-country athletes and course designers push the boundaries of lightweight components, 32 Step-Cast Factory rises to meet the demand. A redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness to the same level as the trail-proven 34. The distinct shape of the Step-Cast chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. - Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes - 32 mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride - Hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings - FIT4 damper and FLOAT air spring
The 34 Step-Cast Factory is the choice for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough. Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths. - Step-Cast chassis - Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes - FIT4 damper and FLOAT EVOL air spring - Dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities
The Cane Creek Helm MKII Coil Suspension Fork features an upgraded damper design for increased support and control. - Compression and midvalve circuit offer increased support and control - SKF oil seal head cartridge and wiper seals are low friction - Damping features include: high speed compression, low speed compression, low speed rebound - Adjustment options include: high speed compression (10 positions), low speed compression (17 positions), low speed rebound (10 positions), indexed travel adjust system, spring pre-load adjust - Lightweight coil spring - 55 lb Lightweight Coil Spring included from factory
Yari shares the stiff, hard-hitting chassis as the Lyrik and combines it with the updated DebonAir air spring and proven Motion Control damper. The Yari fork is designed to inspire confidence for those hard-hitting enduro and E-MTB riders alike. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment
Page 1 of 7 Next page