Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The close step tooth profile allows for smooth shifting so you can maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Features: - Chain Line 3mm Outboard Crankset (2x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Light and strong, these Specialized S-Works carbon road arms, and spider give you the competitive advantage. - Light and strong, these S-Works carbon road arms give you the competitive advantage. - Hollow carbon crank arms offer superior stiffness. - Oversized alloy spindle with Hirth coupling interface. - Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell. - BB30 compatible. - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. - Finish: Unidirectional carbon fiber - Spider: 110BCD
SRAM's GX-1400 2x11 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chain rings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 11-speed - Open Core and X-Glide technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainrings (36/24T) - Weight: 727g (GXP, 175mm)
Lightweight, durable, stiff and designed specifically to work with Bosch and Brose mid-ship motors, SRAM's EX1 crankarms are purpose built for the high-torque E-MTB environment. - Proven SRAM technologies adapted for the demands of midship-motor E-MTBs - Compatible with Bosch, Brose and Yamaha bottom bracket interfaces - Arm Material: Aluminum - Colors: Black - Bottom Bracket Interface: ISIS
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$79.99 - $99.00
Origin-8's Track/SS Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum. It has a fine machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring for super-smooth pedaling and comes in a variety of colors to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
$9.99 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
$1.99 - $16.99
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement the SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness - SRAM's stiffest crank ever - Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance - Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Machined alloy - Weight: 557 grams (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) - Compatibility: SRAM RED & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains - Finish: Carbon - Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30, PressFit 30
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings. - 6000 series aluminum arms - BOOST 148 compatible - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - BCD: 94mm - Weight: 680–780 grams - Interface: 24mm *Bottom bracket sold separately
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
$9.39 - $19.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
Page 1 of 2 Next page