- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility in both day and night. Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- 200 lumen single LED red tail light for use on roads and commuting - Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your visual presence with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics - 2-button design to adjust speed of each flash mode and brightness of Steady mode - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology with 6 day and night modes (Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, Triple Flash, - DayLightning Flash, Random Flash) - SteadyPulse: steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning: lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime - Zoom: signals those around you with a gentle changes in brightness - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount - Light mode memory saves the last mode you're in - Compact, durable and 59g - IP64 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 210h runtime - Low battery indicator - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Engineered to stand out day and night, the Hotshot™ 100 delivers powerful 100 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its power combines with an extra wide beam and up to an incredible 270 hours of run time to give you a large presence anytime and anywhere. (patent pending) - Powerful 100 lumens flashing - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ expands your presence with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable internal battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 59 grams - Seat post and seat stay mounts included - 2:30 ~ 270 hours of run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
MSW USB rechargeable taillight. Includes micro USB cable for charging. - Tool-free installation - Aluminum body construction - 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm–48mm tubing - 28g weight
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
The ORB Bar End safety lights pair a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. They improve your chances of being seen, both from the rear and side. - Compact and lightweight - Side visibility - Fits drop bars with an inner diameter of 18.5mm-22mm - CR2032 battery x 2 - Long runtime - 3 modes
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Portland Design Works' Radbot 1000 Taillight shines brightly to enhance your visibility when the sky turns dark. It boasts a 1-watt LED with three modes and a precision reflector to notify others of your presence. And, the Radbot includes mounts for a rack, seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - 1.0 watt red LED made by Nichia - 3 Modes: zZz pop, Cornea Blitz and Rock Steady for up to 30 hours run time - Large precision reflector - Includes both Stayputnik quick release and Rack mounts - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weight: 62 g (2.2 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
The PDW Kepler eBike Tail Light offers up 220 degrees of visibility. Compatible with any 6V-15V system, this light has 3 super-bright red LED's. Equipped with a pre-installed Bosch plug, the Kepler eBike Tail Light is ready to plug directly into any Bosch eBike system. The Bosch plug can also easily be clipped off for direct wiring into other eBike systems. - Seatpost or seatstay mounting - 220 degrees of visibility - 25 Lumens - 48" cable length - Remove Bosch plug to work with any 6V-15V e-bike system
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
Page 1 of 4 Next page