Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
A compact and powerful USB rechargeable rear bike light that's daytime visible from up to 2km away. The ultimate daytime running light Make every ride safer with the all-new Flare RT. It's 36% smaller, 30% more powerful, and runs 20% longer. An updated USB port seals out water on even the wettest rides, and the distinctive flash, focus, and range enable it to be seen from 2kms away during daytime hours. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - Interruptive flash pattern produces up to 90 Lumens for ultimate daytime visibility - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Flash modes: 90LM-6hrs, 45LM-12hrs, 5LM-15hrs Steady modes: 25LM-4.5hrs, 5LM-13.5hrs - Confidently ride through wet conditions with an updated USB port and IPX7 waterproof rating - Battery save mode provides 30 minutes of additional runtime when battery life reaches 5% - Includes Flare RT, rear Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
NiteLink Wireless Technology allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power on/off the Lumina Max headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. Lumina Max headlight and NiteLink Remote sold separately. - Maximum 300-lumen output - Run time: 6:00—36:00hrs - Charge time: 2:15hrs - Group Ride Mode: Be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - 2 light levels, 3 flash modes - FL1 Standard IP64 Water Resistant - 79g Includes: - Daylight visible tail light, easy on/off seatpost strap mount, and USB charging cable
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
- 200 lumen single LED red tail light for use on roads and commuting - Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your visual presence with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics - 2-button design to adjust speed of each flash mode and brightness of Steady mode - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology with 6 day and night modes (Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, Triple Flash, - DayLightning Flash, Random Flash) - SteadyPulse: steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning: lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime - Zoom: signals those around you with a gentle changes in brightness - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount - Light mode memory saves the last mode you're in - Compact, durable and 59g - IP64 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 210h runtime - Low battery indicator - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Engineered to stand out day and night, the Hotshot™ 100 delivers powerful 100 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its power combines with an extra wide beam and up to an incredible 270 hours of run time to give you a large presence anytime and anywhere. (patent pending) - Powerful 100 lumens flashing - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ expands your presence with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable internal battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 59 grams - Seat post and seat stay mounts included - 2:30 ~ 270 hours of run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 100 employs a custom-made, built-in reflector that allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included for flexible mounting options. Features - Lumen Output: 100 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 136h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 82g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Highly Visible up to 1 Mile - 100 Lumen Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Fast Flash—96:00h - Pulse Flash—136:00h - Steady High—72:00h - Steady Low—127:00h
MSW USB rechargeable taillight. Includes micro USB cable for charging. - Tool-free installation - Aluminum body construction - 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm–48mm tubing - 28g weight
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
250 lumens packed into an unbelievably compact form, the all-new Hypershot 250 is the latest and greatest from the originators of the most powerful line of LED bike tail lights. This powerful dual LED tail light puts out ultra-bright 250 lumen flashes in an extra-wide and long-range beam pattern that makes cyclists stand out both day and night. The 2 button design on the Hypershot lets cyclists control the speed of each flash mode and the brightness of the steady mode to their preference. And with 7 unique lighting modes and a run time range of 2 to 200 hours (yes, really), you won’t go unnoticed. (patent pending) - Powerful 250 lumen flashes to be seen day and night - Unique 2-button design lets you adjust the speed of each flash mode and the brightness of the Steady mode - Dual LED optics throws a long-range, extra-wide beam - Daytime visible flashes make you stand out on busy streets - 7 lighting modes for day and night use (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Bzzz Flash - Triple Flash - DayLightning® Flash - Random Flash) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keeps them alert at night - DayLightning® flash mode bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out in broad daylight on busy streets - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - All-new Bzzz Flash mode alerts those around you with highly visible fast buzz-like flashes - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount securely attaches onto seat posts and seat stays - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Durable and weighs only 60 grams - IP64 water-resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 200 hours of run time and 3 hours fast charging - Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
Safety is job #1 and the Vya Series delivers premium safety with the convenience commuters love. Vya Switch is the latest addition to the Vya Family, foregoing auto on/off technology for a traditional button design. Why the new design? We had multiple requests from riders who loved the power and simple effectiveness of our Vya taillight but wanted to adjust runtime or change to a solid mode for group riding and bike path commutes. The button control also allows cyclocross and mountain bikers who hit pavement en route to the dirt the ability to turn the light on/off as needed. Oh yeah, did we mention the purists who are so accustomed to manually turning their lights on and off that not doing so creates that 'Did I forget Something' feeling? Yes control freaks – Vya Switch is for you! - 100 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Switch control provides multiple modes for longer runtime plus a solid mode perfect for bike paths/group rides - Designed for traditionalists, Vya Switch is turned on/off by button (does not have the auto on/off feature of other Vya Lights) - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver's ability to judge the cyclist's distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away – perfect for road cyclists - 100 lumen SafePulse output maintains safety for a full 6 hours; for all-day adventures switch to 50 lumen SafePulse mode for an impressive 12 hours runtime - Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays - USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock - Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours - Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated) - Lumens: 100 (high), 50 (medium), 25 (low), 100 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 360 min (high), 720 min (medium), 240 min (low), 360 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 30° (flood) - Charge Time: 120 min - Fast Charge: No - IP Rating (FL-1): 67 - Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s) - Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter - Product Weight: 30 grams - Product Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.3" x 0.8" - Compatible Mounts: Seat Post
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Page 1 of 4 Next page