Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Get a grip… or two! Because grips are a main point of contact between you and your bike, comfort is key. Extra style is an added bonus. Your hands will be saying, "I'm just hanging with my gnomies." - Fun and fashionable, Electra grips help personalize your ride - Set of two grips - Pair with a matching helmet, bag, saddle, bell and mirror
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding. - Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort - Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption - Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening - Redesigned ends provide an improved feel - Provide extra durability against grip blowout - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Precisely spaced rows of computer designed pyramids, specially formulated soft rubber, and a very small diameter give the rider the exact feel and control needed to ride at maximum performance. Made in the U.S.A. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 85 g
- Low ramped flange and micro-ribbed texture provide a positive grip and supple feel - Bright rainbow swirls of blue, pink, yellow, and green - 125mm length
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
All the quality and performance of SPANK's SPOON grips, in a new 100mm length specifically designed for kids. One of the most common complaints of young riders is that adult grips position their hands too far from the controls, making them move their hands around while riding, or risk pinching fingers in brakes. The new SPOON Grom grips alleviate this issue, putting their hands in the right place every time, and allowing them to set up their handlebar controls just like dad! Material: Tacky rubber, alloy clamp rings Length (mm): 100 Diameter (mm): 30 Weight (g): ±95/set Features: Tailored to fit children's hands; two anodized alloy clamp rings; plastic safety end plugs; micro diamond pattern
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
The Ritchey Comp EVA bar tape is soft and comfortable while providing a true road feel.
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel. - Material: EVA + Cork - Adjustable end plug - Self-adhesive backing - Thickness: 2.4mm - Length: 180cm - Weight: 74g - Embossed TR logos
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable. - 128mm length - 10 grams per set
$4.95 - $13.95 $18.00 Up to 73% Off
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. XC Race XL Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 32mm - Weight: 40g
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Suave is the bar tape of choice for UCI powerhouse Quick-Step Floors cycling team. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. Suave feathered edges, stretchiness, and silicone gel make for a clean wrap and smooth ride. - Eva Suede (top layer): Fusion of suede finish with the eva vibration dampening foam maximizes tackiness. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Silicone Gel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maxamizes grip. - Supple Hand Feel - Silicone Gel injected - Most durable EVA tape Set includes: - Two Suave silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder-coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Specialized's BG Bar Shapers install under your bar tape (sold separately) and improve fit, comfort, and support.
- Knurled grip section for ultimate control - Block pattern outer edge for durability - Medium flange for added control and shifter compatibility - 135mm length - Secure, expander end-plugs - The Ultra Tacky compound gives ultimate control in all conditio
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability - 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars - Diamond knurl pattern - Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort - Snap-fit end caps - Made in the UK
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair